Come join our already amazing team and weekends off! This position will serve as a liaison to assist the Operation Manager. The successful candidate will help provide leadership and technical assistant to their co-workers when the Operations Manager is not available. The Assistant Operations Manager demonstrates a high degree of accountability while delivering superb customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acknowledge all customers (internal and external) within 15 seconds after entering the branch or department by making eye contact, saying hello, introducing yourself, and asking how you can be of assistance.
- Anticipate and take action to fulfill customer needs while maintaining an attitude that elicits positive feedback. Offer suggestions before requested.
- After handling customer transactions, consistently thank customers for their business.
- Provides leadership by setting the example for his/her coworkers to follow, supporting Service Pledge.
- Serve as back up for Operations Manager and Vault as needed.
- Provide technical assistance, leadership & supervision for Tellers and Vault Teller.
- Actively participate in the High-Performance Growth (HPG) program including Branch HPG displays, Big Days, and Tell a Friend program.
- Perform daily Customer Service Representative functions.
- Effectively sell and cross-sell the services and accounts offered by the Bank. Be able to maintain a pleasant, helpful demeanor toward customers and personnel.
- Assist with quarterly teller audits.
- Assist with scheduling and timekeeper.
- Various projects Operations Manager may assign.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Must complete the assigned online training courses and achieve a passing score by the due date.
· Supervisory experience preferred.
· Previous bank teller experience required, new account knowledge helpful.
· High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY:
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to manage time and priorities effectively
· Must have the ability to work quickly and accurately in a professional manner
· Provides leadership by setting the example for his/her coworkers to follow
· Knowledge of bank services and products beneficial
· Ability to deal with problems and difficult customers in a professional manner.
Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in a climate-controlled shared work area with a moderate noise level.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to: sit; use hands in repetitive motions to finger, grasp, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to: stand; walk; and lift or reach with hands and arms.
Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on the computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours or travel off-site whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable, and timely attendance. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency situation.
Specific lifting abilities required by this job include light work. The employee is constantly required to stand and walk. Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up-to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation/inspection of machines and/or using measurement devices at distances close to the eyes.
What We Offer
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
The salary is dependent upon relevant experience. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, flexible health coverage options: medical/dental/vision (partially employer paid with competitive premiums), health rewards program, possible employer contribution to a Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP); life insurance; 401K retirement plan with immediate vesting (up to 3% employer match, 3% automatic employer contribution, and profit-sharing); discounted banking products and services; paid vacation/sick days, and paid holidays.
At Glacier Bancorp, our employees are our most valuable asset. We seek qualified individuals who enjoy people, are innovative, and eager to learn. We are dedicated to providing opportunities for personal advancement and professional growth by investing in the tools and training needed to build a personalized career path for you.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $11 billion, operating in numerous community bank divisions across 7 states (Montana, Idaho, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Colorado, and Arizona). We pursue a community banking philosophy, emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources of a large banking organization. Over the years, Glacier Bancorp has received numerous awards for stability and soundness and has repeatedly ranked among the top 10% in the nation for financial strength.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. does not sponsor applicants for work visas. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.