VERAFĪ is a private intelligence and due diligence firm specializing in collecting, analyzing, and presenting intelligence so its clients can make confident and informed decisions.
· Intelligence Analyst (Contract to Hire)
· The Intelligence Analyst is an essential part of the product/services team, which conducts in-depth research, high-level analysis, and generates well-written and comprehensive due diligence reports. Intelligence Analysts follow the research and report writing process to ensure relevant and accurate information is consistently presented to the clients.
· Flathead County, MT (Seeking MT Residents Only)
· Conduct comprehensive and accurate open-source research, including but not limited to social media, litigation, and public databases/records.
· Consistently demonstrate critical thinking and high-level analysis in conducting research.
· Generate well-written and logically structured reports.
· Assist with the identification of new tools and techniques to improve research as technology changes.
· Detail and process-oriented
· Enthusiastic about locating and piecing together information to create a comprehensive assessment
· A self-starter with minimal required oversight
· Adept at time management
· Excellent grammar and writing skills
· Experience conducting online research
· High school Diploma (or GED)
· Undergraduate or master’s degree preferred
· At least one year of related employment experience preferred
· Willingness and ability to pass a criminal background check
· Remote (80% work from home)
· Estimated 30-40 hours per week
· Flexible schedule depending on workload, but must have the ability to work under tight deadlines
· Contract to hire position; paid weekly at a rate of $20-$30 per hour (depending on experience)
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
Contract Length: Varies
Contract Renewal: Likely
Hours per week: 30-39
Benefit Conditions: Only full-time employees eligible
Work Remotely: Yes