WHY WORK WITH EDULOG?
As an employee at EDULOG, you will have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience in the software industry while helping improve the student transportation system through our leading-edge technology nationally and internationally. EDULOG is a great company to expand on your existing knowledge and provides you with opportunities to grow professionally and move inter-departmentally as your skills develop. EDULOG is a collaborative and creative atmosphere where employee ideas are encouraged and appreciated.
SUMMARY & OBJECTIVE
EDULOG is looking for talented business development representatives who are interested in furthering student growth and education through innovative software solutions. EDULOG is the leader in technology for student transportation and is growing both nationally and internationally. As a business development representative, you will help drive growth and shape the future of student transportation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Responsible for maintaining current customer account base as well as developing new sales within the assigned territory
- Maintain a robust client pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and revenue goals
- Establish a trusted partner relationship with clients at all influence and decision-making levels
- Listen to current and potential client needs and be able to offer EDULOG solutions to meet their needs
- Represent EDULOG at tradeshows and conventions deemed to be in the best interest of business development within your assigned territory
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments, and regulations that affect target markets
- Educate current and potential clients on industry trends
- Inform clients of all EDULOG products and service offerings
- Understand how to acquire new accounts, close leads/finalize opportunities, and exceed performance goals
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory by providing innovative software options to clients
- Be able to maintain and generate new relationships to schedule appointments, review products, and create opportunities
- Develop and execute product demonstrations to clients (both online and onsite)
- Generate leads by making cold calls, scheduling product demos, and meetings
- Create and articulate software capabilities to small and large groups of individuals
- Produce and host seminars on specific industry topics
- Monitor competition by staying in touch with marketplace information on pricing, products, delivery schedules, and industry demand
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to present a professional image of self and company
- Ability to handle customer inquiries and escalations professionally
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- An energetic and motivated personality
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- 50% or more travel is required for this position. Each business development representative is responsible for traveling within their assigned territory. EDULOG clients have located throughout the US and Canada as well as a growing international presence.
- Proof of a clean DMV record is required
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
TO APPLY: Please visit our website at https://www.edulog.com /employment/ to fill out an application and submit a cover letter and resume.