SUMMARY & OBJECTIVE
As a member of the Deployment & Configuration Team under Implementation Management, you will be responsible for setting up, configuring, and troubleshooting a wide range of our unique and highly customizable software solutions – the EDULOG suite of applications.
- Respond, troubleshoot, and resolve issues and problems discovered while installing EDULOG applications both remote customer locations and in our internal, hosted environment, escalating issues to more experienced technicians when appropriate.
- Suggest potential solutions to developing problems, and recommend modifications that may result in permanent fixes.
- Provide customer-focused technical assistance and communicate outcomes/issues with project managers and customers during the implementation process.
- Follow and abide by installation and implementation procedures, project plans, and related documentation to ensure a high level of success during the implementation process.
- Evaluate and report on project outcomes, customer satisfaction, and customer concerns for follow up.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficiency with various server technologies
- Proficiency with scripting, batching, and configuration file creation
- SQL database experience
- VPN solutions experience
- Previous technical/software implementation experience preferred
- Understanding of new system implementation and installation processes
- Prior experience in computer terminology and practices
- Ability to work in a team and maintain a pleasant manner in stressful situations
WHY WORK WITH EDULOG?
As an employee at EDULOG, you will have the opportunity to gain invaluable experience in the software industry while helping improve the student transportation system through our leading-edge technology nationally and internationally. EDULOG is a great company to expand on your existing knowledge and provides you with opportunities to grow professionally and move inter-departmentally as your skills develop. EDULOG is a collaborative and creative atmosphere where employee ideas are encouraged and appreciated.