Vision Net offers great benefits! This includes medical & dental insurance, a retirement & security program, 401k plan, along with additional benefits including sick leave, long-term disability insurance, and group life insurance (employee and dependents).
This position is responsible for the sale of Vision Net telecommunications and data services, including voice, direct Internet access, connectivity and equipment to the business markets.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect, contact, market, and develop business accounts in regional markets.
- Sell telecommunications products and services in the small, medium and large business markets; Create sales funnel, including making cold sales calls; conduct face-to-face presentations on data applications and solutions to prospective clients; Create and provide complex business solutions to various levels of business accounts; Negotiate product pricing and provide customer support through the product installation process.
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of:
- Company policies, procedures, products and services.
- General office practices and procedures
- Vision Net’s Suite of telecommunications Solutions
- Successful sales techniques.
- Write original material, edit, proofread and finalize written material.
- Operate various office equipment such as a computer, copier, scanner and multi-line telephone.
- Operate various type of computer software (MS Office, SAP, KCM/KTM, email, IM client)
- Present and promote Vision Net products and services to individuals, groups and organizations both large and small
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Manage Sales Opportunities in relation to Sales Quota Goals
- Close sales opportunities.
- Promote products and services effectively.
- Think analytically and be a problem solver.
- Obtain and maintain a valid Montana driver’s license, have a good driving record and be insured under the Company insurance policy.
- Communicate effectively, both in writing and in speaking, with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Be organized, work completely and accurately under time constraints and deadlines.
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical documentation.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Work in a safe and effective manner.
- Maintain confidentiality of company information and records when required.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. Vision Net reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.