Western Montana community bank is looking for a Vice President / Compliance Officer to join their collaborative corporate team in beautiful Missoula, Montana. This thriving bank has 9 locations and has served Montana over 100 years. Starting salary is up to $108K per year plus an extremely generous benefits package!
This person will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the bank's compliance program to ensure compliance with all banking rules, regulations, and laws. VP / Compliance Officer is also responsible for ensuring that the Disaster Recovery and OFAC policies are current and communicated to the appropriate staff.
- Ensure compliance with management policy and guidelines, government and regulatory regulations and guidelines, and tax regulations. Coordinate and furnish required information as requested by regulatory bodies. Assist internal auditor with research.
- Develop and administer the Bank's compliance policy and evaluate its effectiveness which encompasses a review of internal controls and adherence to consumer laws and regulations. In administering the compliance program, ensure that:
- Administers the Bank's Disaster Recovery Program to include periodic review and update of policy and procedures and employee training and orientation.
- Prepares and implements a schedule of inspection, testing and servicing of all Recovery Program procedures.
- Respond to questions from the Branches on appropriate logging of HMDA reportable loans. Review and update HMDA reporting procedures. Review data reports for errors before submission.
- Perform the annual analysis of vendors under the requirements of GLB Privacy regulation. Provide the annual Privacy Risk Assessment analysis results and the summary of risk to the Board. Review proposed new vendor contracts for compliance with Privacy. Request other documentation for review per the bank's Vendor Management procedures as needed.
- Administer the Bank's CRA program, maintaining an appropriate CRA policy and reporting to management and the board of directors. Act as Chairman of CRA Committee.
- Administer and update the bank's BSA / AML, OFAC and FinCEN policy, procedures, and review process.
- Complete the OFAC Risk Assessments. Submit Risk Assessment summary to the Board annually.
- Monitor High Risk Entity customer activity, cash intensive business and individual activity, Monetary Service Business activity, foreign, PUPID and other customer Wire Transfer activity.
- Complete compliance testing on Branch compliance with the bank's AML and OFAC policies and procedures.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree plus 3 to 5 years of related experience or training. Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager is preferred but not mandatory.
This is a long term, full time career position. Starting salary is up to $108K per year plus an extremely generous benefits package to include medical, dental, 401K, vision, life, long term disability and up to $7100 annual HSA contribution.
Current Compliance Manager is retiring but has agreed to stay on and train replacement. This is a great opportunity to work with a solid Senior Management team who have held their positions an average of 15 to 20 years; with a state bank that strongly emphasizes a pro-employee culture and a focus on quality of service.
For more information, contact Amy at 406-752-0191 or email your resume directly to Amy@lcstaffing.com