Put your keen attention to detail and task-oriented mindset to good use with our Housekeeping job!
Polson medical facility is now hiring for temporary Housekeepers starting immediately for about 4 weeks. This could turn into a long term position as they are looking to fill the position permanently.
As a Housekeeper, you will do more than just cleaning. You are vital to the prevention of serious infections and to the efficient running of the facility. You play an important role in the care of patients.
Housekeeping Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assures that utility rooms are clean and in order.
- Cleans patient rooms according to hospital and departmental policies.
- Inspects the physical condition of the hospital during the course of shift assignments. Reports any damage or unsafe conditions to the supervisor, Risk Management or Maintenance.
- Obtains and returns cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Picks up soiled linen and delivers clean linen within the allotted time frames.
- Reports any work area not cleaned by the end of the shift to the immediate supervisor.
- Reports plumbing and electrical problems to Maintenance.
- Provides accurate and timely updating of bed status.
- Performs isolation cleaning following hospital guidelines for isolation precautions.
- Performs terminal cleaning as requested.
Schedule is Monday through Friday, 7 am-3:30 pm with a wage of $16.50 per hour.
For questions and answers, call or text Nate in our LC Staffing Kalispell office at 406-752-0191