At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking is at the center of our efforts to rebuild trust and transform the way we serve our customers and clients. The Consumer and Small Business Banking organization is focused on innovating and transforming our business with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose through a broad suite of financial products and services. While we are pleased to be an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending, our primary goal is delivering for our customers. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers.
As a teller at Wells Fargo you will spend your time interacting with customers focused on providing exceptional customer service and building relationships. You will engage customers in conversations and share ways Wells Fargo can help to meet their financial needs.
Your responsibilities include:
• Engaging customers in conversations, listening to them, and proactively helping to meet their financial needs
• Asking questions to get to know the customer to build relationships
• Introducing customers to another branch team member or sharing digital options that may make banking easier for them.
• Working as a part of a team to help customers succeed financially
• Following policies and procedures to minimize risk
• Accurately and efficiently processing transactions
• Maintaining a cash drawer including taking in and giving out cash and balancing
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
Position requires full-time training for 3 weeks. Training schedule is as follows: Monday – Friday – 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Other Desired Qualifications
• Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply