Lead a strategic product marketing team in a new SaaS category. PFL is seeking a VP of Product Marketing to work directly with the CMO and develop the positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for Tactile Marketing Automation products that deliver remarkable brand
experiences for the biggest brands in the world. You will collaborate with other departments to lead
on product launch and promotion strategy, and communicate the value of PFL’s SaaS solution to internal and external audiences.
PFL is the leader in the Tactile Marketing Automation. Our software integrates with a brand’s CRM and Marketing Automation platforms to use digital intent signals to orchestrate the content and timing of direct mail. PFL serves major global brands like Salesforce, Zoom Video Communications, Paycor, Okta and hundreds more.
6 to 8 years experience in product marketing. Experience leading marketing professionals as well as the entire product marketing fuction – ideally in a SaaS environment. Demonstrated performance in developing presentations, messaging strategies, product marketing content creation, and go to market strategy.
- Define the Marketing Communications vision and strategy
- Work closely with the marketing leadership team to define the strategic objectives for all of marketing and build strong working relationships to deliver as a team
- Manage a team of strong product, content and creative marketing professionals
- End-to-end ownership of product marketing (both strategic vision and tactical execution) for Tactile Marketing Automation, including defining the vision and strategy of the Product Marketing team.
- Manage all corporate communications including executive communications, messaging development and PR
- Create product positioning and messaging for PFL’s Tactile Marketing Automation products and services
- Build the strategy and drive the execution of product launches and partnerships, including pricing, packaging, positioning, etc.
- Create sales tools and collateral including presentations, data sheets, case studies, demo videos, and white papers. Train and support the sales team and channel partners to articulate product positioning and advantages
- Partner with the demand generation, partner and marketing operations teams to design and launch campaigns designed to create measurable pipeline impact and impact brand awareness
- Support the execution of effective lead generation programs through new business and customer-focused field-marketing events, trade shows, PR, webcasts, and online advertising.
- Increase coverage of PFL in key analyst publications, trade, business, and national press.
- Develop relationships with key PFL customers, helping to turn these customers into references.