The Supply Chain Specialist is responsible for executing PFL’s logistical coordination, ensuring timely and cost-efficient deliveries, driving carrier performance, and identifying continuous improvement opportunities. Responsible for delivering project management success for Supply Chain related projects. Develop logistical strategies to further grow our business by driving continuous improvement, and reducing transportation costs. Manage relationships with freight and shipping carriers, drive partner performance and liaise between internal stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- Experienced in logistics and supply chain.
- Strong understanding of Incoterms, import/export compliance, and handling of hazmat/dangerous goods shipments.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills paired with effective relationship management at all levels both internally and within the entire supply chain.
- Strong analytical skills; proficient in spreadsheet development.
- Advanced project and process management skills including professional-level written communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated, detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Ontime/cost-efficient shipments.
- Drive continuous improvement to shipping processes to reduce transportation costs.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple logistics service providers.
- Maintain appropriate records, create reports to provide monthly analysis of costs and shipments.
- Develop and actively manage project plans against milestone dates to ensure execution of on-time project deliverables.
- Track and report on project performance.
- Create and execute Purchase Orders to procure materials, components, and supplies to support the goals of the business.
- Perform other Supply Chain activities as assigned.
The rest of the stuff: Compensation based on experience. Full-time position with complete benefit package including health, 401K, disability, vacation, etc.
PFL is committed to fostering a workplace that embraces and honors all people.