- Performs inspection of purchased parts, materials, components, and/or equipment. Confirm accuracy and follow inspection methods of manufactured parts.
- Assists in determining, methods, sequences, and procedures used for inspection.
- Utilizes drawings, specifications, and sketches, adapting inspection measuring devices and procedures when necessary. Read and interpret basic technical drawings and specification requirements.
- Work with internal customers to resolve quality issues
- Populate standard reports, test results, and quality problem reports.
- Conduct basic root cause analysis.
- Use basic precision measuring inspection tooling, gauges, and equipment.
- Assists in determining, audit methods, sequences, and procedures used for inspection.
- Applies basic analytical skills or scientific methods or operational processes to perform straightforward activities
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with others
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Uses standard operating procedures or scientific methods to guide own work and solve standard problems
- Uses communication skills to exchange information
Education: Technical Diploma
Years of Experience: 1 - 2 Years
Relocation Eligible: No
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities